Are you exhausted & worn out from all the responsibilities on your shoulders?
Are you not being the mom you always dreamt you would be?
Is every second scheduled and rushed with no room to enjoy any of it?
Is your husband getting your leftovers & your marriage isn’t where you’d like it to be?
Who You Are
You’re a woman who pushes herself constantly trying to make things look perfect on the outside and keep everyone happy. Inside, you’re exhausted and feel overwhelmed.
High priorities for you are: raising happy kids, having a strong marriage, helping others, and your faith. Just about all of those are being impacted by the constant running and pressure you feel to be a “good” wife, mother, friend, co-worker, etc.
You recognize your current way of living isn’t working for you anymore. You feel lost, frustrated and fed up… You’re ready for a change!
What Your Issues Tend to Be
You’ve given so much of yourself and your identity to others, you’re feeling a little lost. Because of the constant running and trying to keep everyone happy, You’re at a point where you’ve worn yourself out doing things you don’t enjoy and are running on empty.
Your chaotic schedule is beginning to negatively impact you, and your family. It drives you to take time away from your kids, put your husband on the back burner and completely ignore your own needs.
Trying to measure up and be a “good ________” has ruled your life. The feeling of never measuring up to your own expectations leaves a constant feeling of guilt. You’re not sure what YOU like or what fills you up anymore because you haven’t given yourself the luxury of thinking about that for so long.
You’ve been weary and exhausted for a long time, but something has changed and now you’re motivated to make a change. This might have been:
- A health scare
- Your marriage feels shaky or even a divorce
- A negative review at work that jeopardizes your income
- Feeling like you’re going to cry all the time
- A negative comment from the kids letting you know you’re not meeting their kids’ needs like you thought you were
You’re a bright and creative woman so you’ve made several attempts, on your own; to make a change but nothing has worked long term.
What You Need Most Right Now
Your first priority needs to be getting a handle on your schedule. That doesn’t mean you have to cut a bunch of things. It just means getting super clear on who you are and what truly matters to you. This clarity will be a driving force behind all your decisions. You need to trust your ability to care both for your family and yourself. Creating systems and activities that nurture and care for you are essential, so you can put an end to the exhaustion.
Finding some type of balance at home, at work, with friends and within your family is necessary for you. Being able to prioritize and say “no” to things that don’t fit those priorities is imperative. This will free you up to understand what you enjoy and then want to spend your time and energy investing in. THIS is what makes you a great mom and wife!
Learning to let go of your need to be perfect and embrace who God created you to be, rather than trying to fit some “perfect” mold will allow you to break free from the destructive patterns you’ve been stuck in.
Finally, learning specific skills to create and maintain meaningful relationships with the people you love is necessary. You crave deep, heartfelt relationships with your kids, your spouse and friends. It’s time to get rid of what blocks that from happening and make those a reality in your life.
You’ve wanted all of these are things for a long time. You may have tried on your own in the past, but you just haven’t been able to keep it going for the long haul. Either life got in the way, you didn’t feel you were really important enough, or being consistent has been a struggle. Accountability and regular check ins are something you KNOW you need and want!
Coaching Services are for You!
My coaching services are built on the foundation of the Vibrantly Live System™. This system is developed around 4 main topic areas, all building on one another to help you break free from the stress and exhaustion you experience every day. Breaking free from that leads you into the life you were created for; one you enjoy, are fulfilled by and have meaningful relationships that enrich rather than drain.
Here are the exact steps of the Vibrantly Live System™
Step #1: Define What’s Truly Important & Why.
In order to begin cutting the chaos, it’s essential that you understand your priorities. Your current experience is that life is hectic. We need to get clear on why. All too often, we take on responsibilities without thinking through where the time and energy to do those will come from. I’ll help you get clear on what your priorities are. Then we’ll look at how close (or far away) your current life is to those priorities. Next, we’ll create systems and routines, personalized for you, to keep those priorities in line with your desires. This removes the exhaustion, frees up some margin in your life and allows you to be more productive in every arena of your life.
Step #2: Design Your Personal Self-Care Plan.
You know the saying, “If momma ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy!” It’s very true! You are the heart of your home. We need to find ways to begin feeding your soul. You’ve given so much of yourself to everyone else that you’re probably running on fumes at this point! Yes, you have a lot of responsibilities and you’ve managed them well. But it’s important to move past the guilt and excuses you’ve used to put off taking care of you. We’ll take a close look at all of those responsibilities as well as time wasters to find reasonable ways to take better care of you. This will positively impact your performance at work, as well as your relationships because you’ll be coming from a place of strength rather than exhaustion and depletion.
Step #3: Discover Your Distinct Purpose!
All too often, we get up and do what we’ve always done without giving it much thought. Life is busy, there are demands on our time pretty much every waking second. But what if life could be more? More fun? More fulfilling? More exciting? More… We’ll take a look at what you want more of and create ways to be able to incorporate that in your everyday life without overcomplicating an already busy schedule! How’s this done? First off, by challenging limiting beliefs about what you can and can’t do. We’ll evaluate what parts of your life are working well and why? You’ll create more effective ways to manage the everyday stressors and headaches of day to day life. Find out who you were created to be and live it! This is where you can be the strong, powerful role model you’ve always wanted to be for your children.
Step #4: Develop Meaningful Relationships.
Who are the important people in your life? Are those relationships where you want them to be? You’ll define how you want them to look and learn skills for moving in those directions. You’ll learn to effectively set boundaries and communicate your needs appropriately. You’ll discover how to be a better listener and to meet the needs of those around you the right way (which is different than what you’ve done in the past). The intimacy and fun you’ve wanted will be created and you’ll be able to relax and enjoy the people in your life.
Vibrantly Live System™ Coaching Packages
I offer 3 different packages for you to choose from based on your needs. Each level is designed to provide you with varying levels of support, accountability, and coaching as you step into the life you want.
Blaze A New Path
WHO’S THIS FOR? The woman who has exhausted all the solutions she can think of. She knows she wants a partner to come beside her as she moves in this new direction for her life. She values the very best for herself and her family. She’s tired of wasting time trying to do things herself and is ready for a full transformation, when it comes to achieving the results she wants. She’s committed to going beyond just creating a new habit. She wants to ensure that the changes she makes become fully integrated into who she becomes.
HER MANTRA: I’m done living this way. I want more for myself and my family. I know it’s possible and I’m ready to make that a reality now.
This 6 month program includes:
- 2 hour mini VIP Day to kick start your work. We’ll design the goals you want to achieve and create a specific action plan for getting your immediate needs managed in order to create the time and space for you to do the work long-term during the program. You’ll be crystal clear on what you want to accomplish and have a game plan for the next 6 months.
- Access to the entire 8 part Vibrantly Live System™ online curriculum will provide you with proven tools and skills to take you from where you are now into the life you crave. Every 3 weeks you receive a new module; each building on the previous. The pace is slow so you’re not overwhelmed, allowing you to incorporate the new information to make real and lasting changes.
- Direct feedback and follow-up from Alyssa to all online curriculum work. You work through the modules, and Alyssa comments and coaches you all the way through the process helping you personalize and apply the information you’re learning.
- 12 – 30 minute coaching connections (2x/month) with Alyssa asking questions, and keeping you focused on your goals. This 2x/month accountability is the heart of your program. You get this private time directly with Alyssa helping you every step of the way! She will keep you on track and make sure you don’t lose momentum throughout the entire course of your program. No more feeling stuck or out there on your own. You know your next connection is just a few days away! These can be done via phone, Skype or Google Hangouts (Don’t worry – Alyssa will walk you through any learning curves necessary to use the technology)
- Call Recordings: All of your coaching connections are recorded and given to you. You’ll never have to wonder, “Now, what did we talk about?” You’ll have it all right there available to you!
- Success Celebration – Private one hour session toward the program’s end, celebrating successes, formalizing systems to support your success and reviewing goals for the future.
Fire Quick Start
WHO’S THIS FOR? The woman who wants accountability and guidance on her journey. She’s an avid learner and is committed to making this process and its fast pace a priority. She has a history of being decisive and is ready to jump right in – doing life differently in order to achieve her goals. She has 1 or 2 main areas she wants to focus on creating new habits around. She trusts that once she’s created the new plan and habits, she will be able to maintain them long-term independently.
HER MANTRA: I’m ready to learn new skills, make quick decisions, and take action.
This 12 week program includes:
- 1 hour Jump Right In Session: Private one hour session where you clearly define your unique goals and create a specific plan for achieving them during the course of your program.
- 6 – 30 minute coaching connections (2x/month) with Alyssa asking questions, and keeping you focused on your goals. This 2x/month accountability is the heart of your program. You get this private time directly with Alyssa helping you every step of the way! She will keep you on track and make sure you don’t lose momentum throughout the course of your program. No more feeling stuck or out there on your own. You know your next connection is just a few days away! These can be done via phone, Skype or Google Hangouts (Don’t worry – Alyssa will walk you through any learning curves necessary to use the technology).
- Call Recordings: All of your coaching calls are recorded and a link to the recording will be sent to you shortly after our call. You’ll never have to think “Now what did we say?” You’ll have it right there available
- 4 Training lessons from the Vibrantly Live System™ online curriculum (a new one available every 3 weeks) to compliment the work you’re doing in each of the 4 areas of the system. These may include reading materials, videos, audios or even journaling exercises.
- Direct feedback & follow-up from Alyssa to all online curriculum work. You work through the modules, and Alyssa comments and coaches you all the way through the process helping you personalize and apply the information you’re learning.
- Success Celebration - Private one hour session toward the program’s end, celebrating successes, formalizing systems to support your success and reviewing goals for the future.
Spark – Creating a Schedule that Works for Me VIP Day – this highly personal day allows you to condense your learning time into a highly focused, exclusive experience with Alyssa.
WHO’S THIS FOR?: The woman who believes she has 1 specific need – to get her schedule under control. She’s is a self-starter and has a history of success when given a solution. She doesn’t need, nor want a lot of assistance along the way.
HER MANTRA: I’m stuck. Just show me the solution and I know I can take care of it.
This day includes:
- 4 hours private time with Alyssa to create solutions to manage the chaos in your schedule. These can be done in person or virtually – whatever your preference.
- Pre-Session Evaluation - helps you pinpoint the trouble spots and gives Alyssa an opportunity to personalize the work to your specific needs, goals & desires.
- Experiential Exercises to break through barriers in thinking and fears causing you to continue in the patterns you’re stuck in.
- Specific Action Plans created by you and Alyssa to support the changes you wish to make moving forward. No guessing, you’ll be equipped for every step of the way.
- 45 Minute Implementation Coaching Call (must take place no later than 10 days after your VIP Day) to work through any challenges that have developed and maintain momentum.
- Complimentary recording of the call.