Are panic attacks & anxiety ruling your life?
Does every day feel like a struggle?
Would you rather just stay in bed, than go through your day?
Do you feel like crying most of the time?
Who You Are
You’re a woman having a difficult time just getting through your days right now. You’re feeling overwhelmed and exhausted. You have a specific problem and/or relationship that needs to be addressed and it needs to be addressed NOW!
What Your Issues Tend to Be
You are wrestling with fear, worry, or sadness about certain circumstances in your life.
Your marriage or other relationships are not where you’d like them to be. You feel like you’ve tried everything you can think of to make these situations better, but nothing has worked.
You’re tired of trying to figure this out on your own and know it’s time to seek an outside, professional opinion.
What You Need Most Right Now
You need clear direction and help in problem solving how to manage what you’re currently experiencing. You need a plan tailor made for your unique needs.
You want specific skills, resources and assignments to help you move beyond the difficult circumstances you’re experiencing. You need someone who will listen and then expertly point you in the right direction.
Counseling Services are for You!
Includes 8 appointments In person or via secure video – 45 minutes each with the following benefits:
- We will focus specifically on the goal(s) you’ve set
- I will provide/teach you skills & tools to help you achieve those goals.
- Notes from appointments given to you on the spot.
- Complimentary 1x/month clinical email support. If something happens or you have questions in between appointments you can contact me, via email, and I will walk you through that situation.
- All materials assigned to you given in printed format, rather than electronic – no fighting with the printer, or losing emails. You’re ready to go as soon as you leave my office.
- Complimentary book from my resource library to help you get a jump start on your treatment. No running to the bookstore or library to get a book I’ll probably recommend to you anyway, it’s in your hands immediately.
To learn more, please fill out the form below
to contact Alyssa and her team.